Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ALL IS WELL IN 2012. THE SEASON OF BLESSINGS!

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year! I hope you ended 2011 with a bang and I pray that 2102 will be your season to grow and prosper exceedingly and abundantly! May your cup be filled with God's blessings and overflow!

I know I haven't written in a couple of months but life always has a way of getting in the way of things. We are just 18 days into the New Year and I just want to thank God for His Grace, Mercy and the many Blessings he has bestowed upon me already this year! 

On last Thursday Jan 12, 2012 I taped a segment on the Bill Cunningham Show who comes on WPIX Channel 11 at 1pm if you are in the NY/NJ Metro area. I don't have the date for when my show will be aired but I will be sure to let you know when it does! The show is entitled "Look At Me Now!" where I was able to bring somebody from my past on the show who used to tease and taunt me when I was younger, someone I haven't seen since high school to say...."Look at me now, In all my Glory"....lol I had a blast and met a very nice young lady from NJ who was my Green Room Mate who was also full figured, fly and fabulous! Here are some pics from the Green Room:






I have so much more to share with you but I will fill you in tomorrow with more details. Until then.....See ya lata alligata!




No comments:

Post a Comment